Thu, Oct 21|
Medicine Horse @ White Dog Farm
Horses for Heroes
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2021, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Medicine Horse @ White Dog Farm, 9143 Valmont Rd, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
About the event
This group is limited to 15 participants
A half-day (9am to 2:00pm) workshop designed for first responders and frontline healthcare workers to come together and focus on healing themselves. It’s no surprise that those who take care of us typically live in the fight or flight response area of their brain and have a tough time decompressing. During this retreat workshop, you’ll have an opportunity to relax, release tension and be given the space to process the overwhelming emotions from taking care of the critically ill or injured. Takeaways you can expect:
- Enhanced mindfulness and meditation practices
- Learning how to connect with your body and grounding
- Enhanced teamwork and healthy communication skills
- Developing awareness around energy and how it affects horses and humans
- Applying basic principles of horse behavior to your day to day
After you have registered, we will send a follow up note, 1 week before the group begins with additional information.
Donations are welcome.