Get In Touch
Address: 9143 Valmont Road | Boulder, CO | 80301
Please email us with any questions or feedback
If You Are In Crisis, Please Seek Help Immediately. Below are some options for immediate support.
1. Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to reach a 24-hour crisis center available through the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
2. Text MHA to 741741 to connect with a trained Crisis Counselor from Crisis Text Line.
3. Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
4. If you are in need of support, but not in crisis, consider reaching out to a warmline. Warmlines offer a place to call when you just need to talk to someone. Speaking to someone on these calls is typically free, confidential, and run by people who understand what it’s like to struggle with mental health problems.
* Find a warmline at mhanational.org/warmlines
Medicine Horse regular office hours are Tuesday-Saturday 9am - 5pm and closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Due to the high volume of inbound messages we receive, you may experience a delayed response, please bear with us.