Boulder Healing with Horses
Time & Location
About the Event
We invite anyone impacted by the tragic events in Boulder on Monday, March 22th, to join us we spend some time together with horses and begin healing our broken hearts. Ages 18+
Free to all, donations welcome.
If we have waitlist, we will add more dates.
Here are a few things to note when you arrive:
1. please sign this waiver before you arrive: https://share.hsforms.com/1yVW7RapMRre-rhkuyvdrBg3ewfa
2. Feel free to check out our video about why horses for this work: https://youtu.be/GptAzU-wr8Q
3. If you cannot make it, please let us know
4. We will be outside, please bring water, layers, and please wear sturdy closed toed shoes and long pants. Please also bring a mask (although we will be outside and socially distanced)
5. Our address is: 9143 Valmont Road in Boulder. The session starts at 5pm and we're grateful if you don't arrive more than 15 minutes early.
6. When you turn into the drive, you'll immediately see a gate. The code is 9143# (our address) and it's also posted on the keypad. You'll want to pull into the drive on the left (keypad is on the drivers side)
7. Please do not bring dogs with you in the car, we have herd guardian dogs working on property and they will jump (scratch) cars with other dogs inside.