There are many ways to donate!
Click the box below to make a one-time donation, for example, to help us maintain a horse's stall.
Although all our horses are turned out into our paddocks, they spend a great deal of time in their stalls and the stalls need constant repair and maintenance to keep our horses safe and secure. The costs for upgrading one stall is:
Rubber mats $200
Fill material to level the floor $50
New fencing $150
New siding $100
If you would like to sponsor a complete stall we will put a brass plaque on the gate to show our appreciation. Supporting half a stall will be recognized by adding your name to a plaque we will put at the entrance to the barn.
Consider donating an item from our wish list on Amazon.com.
Sponsor a Horse
And don't forget to designate Medicine Horse Program as your preferred charity on Amazon Smiles!
Your support matters, and an Evergreen gift is the best way to give—providing steady support for Medicine Horse. For a monthly Evergreen gift, you'll set up an automatic charge to your credit card or, to eliminate credit card fees, we can set it up directly from your bank account. Only a few dollars a month will pay for a vet visit, repairing a broken fence, or support feeding!
Suggested monthly gifts are $5, $10, $15, and $20.
To schedule a monthly amount, click here.
Thank you! Your monthly gift will be ongoing and provide steady support for the horses you love.
Consignment with Greenwood Thrift Store
Turn your furniture, décor and jewelry into $CASH$ for Medicine Horse Program by consigning these items in collaboration with Greenwood Wildlife Consignment Gallery!
It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3:
1. Let us know what you have to donate!
- Furniture – email photos to Greenwood Consignment Gallery at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Décor – call ahead for a same-day appointment – (303) 245-0800
- Jewe lry – no appointment necessary; just bring it in during business hours (Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; Sunday, 12 – 4 p.m.)
2. Tell us which charity you are supporting.
3. Congra tulations! Thanks to your generosity, you just helped two local nonprofits with one consignment donation.
When you consign on behalf of Medicine Horse Program, you may ask for a tax donation receipt directly from Medicine Horse. Email: MHPexecdirector@gmail.com