Located just 5 minutes away from Boulder with breathtaking views of the Flatirons, Medicine Horse Program offers full- care and self-care boarding opportunities. Our number one priority is to provide the very best care for your horse.
Our facility offers:
- Easy access to trails
Large and small outdoor arenas
Function room available to rent
Organized turnout available
Reliable, dedicated staff
Medicine Horse Program is an Equine Assisted therapy facility. Or horses provide a valuable service to the community, and we strive to create a safe, peaceful, therapeutic environment.
Stall with run (one horse) $500 per month
Hay is included. Grain can be supplied by own or supplied by Medicine Horse Program and charged pro-rate.
Full board includes:
Daily stall mucking
- Daily turnout $50 per month
- Extra bedding (straw/shavings) by load $15
- Extra feed or special feed Cost per pound
- Farrier, vet, or brand inspection supervision $30 per hour
- Trailer storage $15 per month
- Haul in Fee $15 per horse
- Blanket change fee $30 month
- Late fee $25
All horses are required to have up to date coggins, Eastern/Western Encephalitis, Tetanus, and West Nile vaccinations.